Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Samira Amir - समीरा अमीर - Joins Unicam

Miss Samira Amir arrived in Camerino on 2nd January 2008 and joined UNICAM in Indo-Italian PhD students' exchange program. She has started to work in the same research group  (Prof. Claudio Pettinari's) where Archana has joined few days back.

Archana & Samira

Archana & Samira in front of the Church

Sajeev & Rupesh have met Archana. Meenakshi has seen both a few times and has already impressed both of them. Good Luck to everybody!

3 comments:

  1. great Misra very up to date information...hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai,

    I, Mahesh Poojary,India, am in plant to come to UNICAM Italy for mu PhD work. Can any one please tell me the working environment and facilities available at UNICAM? It would be of great help to me.

    Please also comment on leaving cost per month at Camerino city!

    Thanks,

    Regards,
    Mahesh

    mahesh_poojary123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai,

    I, Mahesh Poojary,India, am in plan to come to UNICAM Italy for my PhD work. Can any one please tell me the working environment and facilities available at UNICAM? It would be of great help to me.

    Please also comment on leaving cost per month at Camerino city!

    Thanks,

    Regards,
    Mahesh

    mahesh_poojary123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete